Shipment Management System
- – SaaS platform for Export-Import Operations
- – Fully configurable solution
- – Easily integrate with your ERP systems
- – Effective freight rate procurement with RFQ and Spot Inquiry
- – Real-time Container tracking
- – Document Repository for Execution process
- – Check vessel schedules
[contact-form-7 id=”5502″ html_id=”landing-global-trade-management-software” html_class=”landing-global-trade-management-software landing-form”]
Our Happy Clients
What challenges businesses face in Export-Import?
Manually connecting to shipping lines for procuring ocean freights
Difficulty in checking the vessel schedules
Regular follow-ups to know the documentation cut-offs
Inability to know the real-time status of the container
How Shipsy’s EXIM helps to overcome
Procure best freight rate across major shipping lines & trusted freight forwarders between multiple port pairs. Sync port-pair wise data from your ERP system to create accurate RFQ plans for sourcing rates. Highly integrated platform for one-click sending of RFQ plans to various vendors for the bidding process. Get reasonable reference & market trends to guide for rates. Explore more features like.
- – Multimodal freight procurement – Air, Ocean and Land
- – Easy to raise single or multiple inquiries
- – RFQ module to get bids for periodic planned shipments
- – Discover Rate marketplace to get active rates from freight forwarders
- – Bidding based on ranks and proactive rate revisions
- – Smarter negotiations through Chats
- – Plan your shipments according to the vessel schedules
- – Instant booking information
- – Easy to customize processes
- – Track container movement in real-time
- – Set documentation cut-offs to avoid incidental charges
Track and Trace
Track your entire container shipments across all shipping lines. Single platform for end to end visibility of your imports & exports. Single-click sharing of delays & notifications with your consignees, and automated DSRs (Daily Shipment Reports) to support your client engagement.
Shipsy’s Shipment Tracking works as a smart container tracking system that also comes powered up with an Analytics and Insights dashboard which keeps track of your Detention and Demurrage, Transshipment Ageing, Carrier and Volume analysis among other data that can be used for improved planning and future decisions. Track & trace your shipments & containers with multiple methods.
- – Tracking shipment through BL number
- – Tracking shipment through container number
- – Tracking shipment through booking numbervehicles
- – Tracking Dashboard
- – Insights & Analytics
- – Inquiries & Bid Comparison
- – Invoice Reconciliation with original bookings
- – Discrepancies & Dispute Management
- – Invoice Ageing and Tax Views
Benefits of Shipsy’s Shipment Management System
- – 10% reduction in freight cost
- – 90% reduction in incidental charges
- – Improved shipment planning
- – Save on Container Shutouts, Demurrage, Detention & Storage Charges
- – 2.2x improvement in customer experience
Shipsy has been our technology partner of choice in our logistics supply chain. Their modules for Shipment Tracking and Demurrage have been instrumental in digitizing our shipment operations, helping us save on cost and time, effectively our entire logistics team has a more proactive approach now. The system has helped us remove the dependency on excel and manual inputs and related errors. We are in a process to go deeper into the integration with Shipsy and hope to benefit even more in due course.
Abhishek AgarwalSr. Manager, JSW Steel
We, LT Foods group joined hands with Shipsy in January 2020 for a trial of 3 months which was very successful, We discussed lot of new ideas of improvements with each other which your team has incorporated and we have continued our partnership for new FY 2020-21 and expecting a long journey together in the future to come.
Namit MehraGM-Supply Chain, LT Foods
Shipsy is a great concept executed exceptionally well, it addresses a common pain point about the traceability of shipments and hence helps to plan all related activities with precision. We have been associated with the platform for some time and find it indispensable in our day to day operations. Wish the team all the best for further enhancements to the platform.
Vikram BopcheHead- Purchase, Hafele
I really appreciate the efforts you have taken to make such a type of module/application that provides me the desired reports In a click.The tracking system saves our lot of time, effort, and man work and provides us the unique results in a single window.The dashboard is user friendly and especially the tab “Delayed” gives me an insight that is needed in every tracking system so I can keep my eyes at the point where it is needed.
Ramdev S. SharmaManager – Commercial, Bajaj Steel