Presently, on the Dispatch Management Screen, a single hub can be selected and the orders and Delivery Partners associated with that hub can be seen. Now, users would be able to select multiple hubs on the Dispatch Management screen to view the associated orders and Delivery Partners for the selected hubs together. The reason for this is that managers who own and report for multiple hubs require the ability to take action on orders or Delivery Partners and view the orders and Delivery Partners for these hubs.
Multi-Hub Selection in Dispatch Management Screen
- This will be driven through a config that will allow enabling or disabling this feature. By default, the functionality will be enabled for all clients.
- When the user will press on the Store dropdown, there will be a checkbox against each hub that the user can click on to select. Only the hubs where the checkboxes are selected will be displayed in the list.
- After the hubs are selected, the user will be able to view the orders and the Delivery Partners associated with all the hubs that have been selected.
- The metrics at the top of the Dispatch Management page will reflect the calculation across the selected hubs. The total number of orders and Delivery Partners will be union across hubs.
- The selected hubs will be displayed as pills within the Store field.
- When the user opens the dropdown after selection, all the selected hubs will be available at top of the selection. If the user starts typing in the search field of Store, only the relevant hubs will be displayed (based on permission and the typed-in phrase). If any selected hubs are within the specified search, they will always be on the top of the list. If unselected, the hub will not be displayed when the dropdown is opened again.
- A new column will be added under the Delivery Partner section for “Hub” that will mention the hub & the Delivery Partner it’s associated with.
- Only users with permission to see the hub will be able to view and select the hub in the list.
- If a user selects a parent hub in parent-child configuration, the user cannot select child hubs – they will all be visible anyway.
- However, the user can select multiple child hubs when the parent hub is not selected.
Join hands with a future-ready logistics technology partner